Friday, November 26, 2010

Avon

My great friend for the last 17yrs Katie Sanders, has opened up shop with Avon!

I love the fact that I can shop from home, look through a catalog, see what's the best deal, what's on sale, or process my purchase over a few hours (instead of rushing while I'm in a store), and know that I will still get quality products. One of the best parts for me too is, it's also helping a mom who desires to stay home with her wee ones (but needs extra income) to accomplish that goal!

Avon has a plethora of items ranging from makeup, skin care, jewelry, shoes, clothing, purses and more.





My favorite items are the Big Color Eye Liners, Glazewear Lip Gloss, & the mark. fragrances!


Katie's website is: www.youravon.com/ksanders6501

So, if you are needing to purchase your usual items or want to try it for the first time, give her a call or send her an email, and she can get it ordered for you! She's in the Battle Ground, WA area. Katie is there to take your order and deliver it to you, or if you're out of the area (like me being 4hrs away) you can purchase off her website and it will be directly shipped to you (with a shipping charge of course.)

Check it out, see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!