Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weekday Wear


I've decided that I'm going to start posting weekly outfits (just because it's fun!)

*This collection is what I would call "everyday wear." I could chase my kids, do laundry, maybe even clean a bathroom or two, all while wearing it! Add the purse (big enough for baby's diaper and some wipes) and scarf when I'm heading out the door and the outfit is complete. If you notice two pairs of boots, this is the what I'd love to wear (ruffley heels) and what is practical (flat boots), but I like the flats just as much! I've iced it with lia sophia jewels from our fall/winter collection.

All these pieces are affordable. You could buy a piece at a time and they would easily fall into place next to your favorites in the closet. Especially the skinny jean!

*Click on the photo and it will take you to the list of all the pieces and where to find them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!