Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Boy Linc

So Lincoln had his 4 month check-up last week. I was thankful to report to the doc that he had been healthy (minus one fever, that was unexplained, and didn't affect him much). Poor little Linc spent the first 2 months of his life catching every nasty bug that was around! He was assaulted by cold after cold....making for many sleepless nights worrying about his breathing, & coughing attacks. We tried our best to stay away from others, and keeping everyone healthy, but it would find him anyway! So praise be to God for this last 2 months of health!!!


Linc weighed in at 15 lbs 8 oz, and 27" long. Meaning he gained over 5 lbs and 3" in 2 months! For a bit I was beginning to wonder if my breast milk had enough "cream" to keep him full with as much as he'd been eating, but I guess we are fine in that department, and he was expanding and sprouting at a rapid pace! The Dr. said he'd be a fat little guy if he weren't so tall! Long and Lean :)

Lincoln is growing up so fast that I don't even know where the time has gone (literally)? He is a happy, sweet ball of baby. He grabs his feet and rocks back and forth. He rolls from his tummy to his back... and Bob has him sitting by himself! Mind you he tweaks out and looses his balance, but non the less, he sits. He loves his "disc" as we call it. Always attacking his blue flower likes Jaws! Lol He always greets us all with a big gummy smile....just begging you to kiss is round little cheeks! I told Bob last night when we were looking at him sleeping in bed, "I just love this little guy!" He makes everything better with his big smile...what an absolute JOY this little guy is!

 






 Blessings~Heather

5 comments:

  1. he is so cute! love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I miss seeing you all on Sundays! I just checked out the sequel to that demographic movie with the blue/world painted child's face on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss seeing you too! 9am just comes to early for us, so we go to the 11am. I didn't year about the sequel! I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I just picked it up yesterday from the bookmobile (in W. Pasco) from Mid-Columbia Library, haven't watched it yet. MCL has both videos. The 1st one is titled Demographic Winter, the 2nd one is: Demographic Bomb: demography is destiny. If you want to watch it together one night after kids are in bed I'm game!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!