Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Baby

For those of you who don't know...We are expecting baby #5 in August!

The Lord has blessed us with another child, and we are very excited for the time to come to actually meet this little one. I had my first doctors appointment on Tuesday, and they confirmed that tomorrow, I will be 9 weeks along. They did an ultrasound, and the kids and I saw a little ball! I had never had one before 9 weeks before, and there really isn't that much to see. We didn't see a heartbeat which was disappointing, but my midwife assured us that only once in awhile do you see a heartbeat this early. So, we will return in a month and pray we have a heartbeat! It's so nice to have a midwife that loves to make the kids apart of the appointment! She told us to schedule my appointments around lunch time, so she has more time to do ultrasounds. That way the kids can see the baby growing through all the stages:)


We ask that you pray for this baby to be healthy, and for me to be able to handle being so tired:) I do have to say, that those of you who have been sick throughout your pregnancies, I applaud you! I felt a little queasy for about a week, and I felt like I couldn't do anything:) I don't know how you do it more than once? I think if I would have been sick with Alexis, there might have been only one more after her, just because you think it might not be so bad with this next one! Thankfully the Lord knows me, and gave me a tough stomach!

Hope all is well with your families:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!