Thursday, December 17, 2009

Menu

This weeks menu so good that I had to post about it!

Monday-
Chipotle Honey Tangerine Glazed Chicken
Tuesday- Ate out
Wednesday-Nacho Ordinary Taco Salad with Creamy Lime Cilantro Dressing
Thursday-Garlic, Lemon, and Herb Rubbed Chicken, with Grilled Flat Bread
Friday-Grilled Apple Brined Pork Chops, with Onion Straws, & Sweetie Pies
Saturday-Fried Chicken Rollups, with Guacamole

Seriously good food! If you want the recipes, comment and I'll email whichever one you want. I know they sound like a lot of work, but as long as you have an orange squeezer, it takes hardly any time for these meals. Chop and throw in baggies. I've been preparing them right after breakfast every morning so that all I have to do is pull them out of the fridge, and grill or fry. Truthfully the kids did most of the prep work! Alexis squeezed tangerines, Ty chopped all the herbs with my Pampered Chef chopper, Gabriel stirred everything and held the bags open for the food to be put in. Addie threw all our garbage away for us. It's been fun letting them do so much. So, I'm not lying about how easy these are! As long as you have a kid that can read, they can make at least 3 of these meals...with supervision of course. :) Plus they feel great for being allowed to do such "grown up" things! It's been a great week....

1 comment:

  1. Can I get the taco salad recipe? That sounds really good.

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!