Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekday Wear

Weekday Wear
Weekday Wear by messybunch featuring skinny legging jeans

  This is the "Wishful Thinking" outfit of the week...snow is everywhere back home and it sounds like it will be hitting here within the next day or two.  Can you feel the sunshine in your face? lol 
  I can't wait any longer for the day that I can wear my sandals without tempting the frost bite to catch my toesies.  Do you find shoes claustrophobic?  I doooo! Sandals are my friend all year long...even if I look strange walking in the snow. So this is for you, you wonderful Gladiator Sandal! :) The lia sophia, Glance earrings are a perfect match with this sandal and give off such a pretty glimmer as you wear them, and the Elena bracelet from the Kiam Family Collection is the perfect statement bracelet! 


Lord please bring the warmth to go along with our sunshine soon....Lovingly, Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!