Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baseballs and Coupons

   Ty has the privilege of playing on his K.A. 8yr old tournament team this summer (it is 12 boys chosen out of 12 teams, that have been invited to play). Tonight was his first practice...2.5 hrs long. Wasn't expecting that, so tomorrow I'll be staying home. :)


Ty throwing from second to first base.

An ex-college player helping with technique.

Another drill.

Ty getting ready to field.

Deciding whether or not it's going to third or first.

First it is! 

Don't judge...Totino's are the hubby's favorite food. :)
It was extremely refreshing to see coaches who are serious, expect respect, and want the very best from these boys. I figure if we are putting in the time and money, it might as well be to the fullest.

*Another bonus for me was on the trip home from practice, I talked Bob into swinging into Alberstons to do my first ever "Twice Value" coupon trip. I've bought the papers with the inserts before, just never got to the store before they expired on that Tuesday. I think it was pretty successful myself!

Transaction #1: FREE 
3 Ken's Steak House Dressings; Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, Ranch, & Creamy Caesar
Saving= $11.97  Reg. $3.99 a piece

Transaction #2: $7.81
3 Totino's Party Pizzas $1.99 each, 7 Totino's Pizza Rolls $2.99 each, Gatorade (not pictured) $1.89
Savings= $21.00 

Transaction #3: $5.38
1 Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade $2.99, 1 Buddig Turkey Breast package $5.59, 1 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage package $5.29
Savings= $10.49

In total we spent $12.69 for $56.65 in groceries...saving $43.46! I was excited ;) You know it's the little things in life! lol

Blessings~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!