Saturday, March 14, 2009

Master Cleaning List

I got all my Saturday chores done, so I'm taking the time to write out my new master cleaning list. I'm hoping that by doing this, it will keep me accountable for actually sticking to this list. I started this yesterday, and hope that I will be able to accomplish these things as listed, along with all of my daily chores, cooking, and homeschooling, etc!

Weekly Master Cleaning List

Monday- 6 loads of laundry, mop floors.

Tuesday- 4 loads of laundry, clean the whole kitchen (microwave, walls, stove, fridge, pantry)

Wednesday- 3 loads of laundry, deep clean both bathrooms, get car cleaned out, and vacuumed (while I'm in town for my crazy day)

Thursday- 4 loads of laundry, bedroom cleaning day ***kids clean theirs, I clean mine***, mop floors.

Friday- 5 loads of laundry, deep clean living room (vacuum under couch cushins, sweep under couch, dust, wash walls) mop floors.

Saturday- Clean all windows and mirrors in house, strip everyone's beds and wash sheets, wash Bob's work clothes.

I'll continue to compile my lists of daily chores, meal planning, etc. when I get a chance. They will get posted when I have more free time:) Maybe if there are messy's out there like me, this will help you get your home under control too! I have for too long been a messy, and now with the amount of kids and daily chaos, I have been forced to try to be a cleany! Pray for ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. This whole cleaning thing sounds like a ton of fun. However, I never liked you, or anyone for that matter, for their clean house. I like you because you are awesome and inspiring. Love, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!