Friday, March 20, 2009

Next Week's Menu

Hello Again :}

It took me an hour this afternoon to plan and write out my grocery list for this next week (the kids were making a disaster of the kitchen floor with playdoh, but it gave me the time to "plan").

I have found that by planning my menu's I actually save a lot of money. My grocery list always looks awfully long, but I seem to spend less then I would by "flying by the seat of my pants!" We are huge snackers at our house, so it is hard to not have tons of snacks awaiting our hungry hands, but that's where it starts to get spendy! This way, it allows us to actually have a good dinner almost every evening, and possibly get healthier in the process.


Monday

Breakfast-Eggs w/ Toast (maybe bacon if I'm in the mood to actually cook!)
Lunch-Hot Dogs & Apples
Dinner- *Chipotle Pork Quesadillas

Tuesday
Breakfast-French Toast & Fruit
Lunch-Turkey & Provolone Cheese Sandwiches & Chips
Dinner- *Panda Express' Bejing Beef

Wednesday
Breakfast-Cereal & Yogurt
Lunch-English Muffin Pizzas & Grapes
Dinner- *Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Top

Thursday
Breakfast-Eggs & Yogurt
Lunch-Taco Salads
Dinner- *Island Bird: Pineapple Rum Chicken

Friday
Breakfast-Cereal & Toast
Lunch-Turkey & Provolone Sandwiches & Fruit
Dinner- *Eat out! (I have my ultrasound at 4:45pm, so once that is over, we will most likely eat out)

If anyone would like any of these recipes email me (messybunch@gmail.com), or leave a comment below! I just don't feel like typing out or scanning in all the recipes right now:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!