Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!

  Well, tomorrow is the day...the day that we get to see our little baby on the ultrasound monitor! It seems like it has taken forever to get to this point in my pregnancy. I'm half way to the end! What a crazy one this has been so far. I was super sick until week 15 (which never happens to me), I'm huge compared to normal, my sinuses have been on a rampage, I have no lung capacity...as in I am short of breath just walking the stairs (I haven't ever had breathing issues & this started at 8weeks! I feel like I have Emphysema), my ears are at a heightened sensitivity level (which is not the best problem with a house full of children), and I could cry at anything. Literally, cry at anything! For example, Gabe was at his T-Ball game and caught a ball, threw it to a little girl and it pegged her in the arm. I see his head drop (because he feels bad he hit her with the ball) and she drops to the ground crying. As the kids exit the field, I ask Gabe, "Did you ask if she was alright, and tell her you were sorry?" He is pouting and trying not to cry and shakes his head "No" and I explain that he needs to at least see if she is o.k. even though it was an accident, you need to show you care. He starts crying and is so embarrassed (that is Gabe's full nature) and then I feel horrible that he feels badly and I start to cry and then we are both blubbering like little babies! Really!? What is wrong with me??? :)  I'm not trying to whine, I'm just baffled at how different every pregnancy can be! Crazy!

  Anyways, I would like to ask you to pray for me again. I always get a little stressed and nervous before going in. You never know what you're going to see on that monitor. Pray that the baby would be healthy and growing as "it" should be. That everything is where it's supposed to be (i.e. placenta and umbilical cord placement). Bob will be finding out the gender and I am not. So, we shall see how that goes for the next 5 months! He's crazy...I don't know how on earth he is going to keep it from me for that long. I just hope he can, so I can be surprised at delivery!

  Thank you all for your encouraging emails and prayers! It's such a wonderful thing that we have Christ as our go to guy! 


Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Blessings~Heather

p.s. I'll post pics as soon as I can! I was locked out of my blog for the last few days...don't know why, but thankfully this morning I was able to log in. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying everything goes well and the baby is doing good. I know how you feel. Easton was my hardest pregnancy. I was the sickest and the tiredest. I don't know how Bob could keep it from you. I was able to keep what Easton was from other people but there is no way I could have kept it from Kenneth. So hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melisa! I really appreciate it. :) I don't know how he's going to do it either, but he better! lol

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!