Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Daddy's Love

   My husband loves to dry the girls hair. I think that he finds something therapeutic about it. Maybe it's the not having to think while he does it (he struggles with thinking all the time) or just the fact that he is a server. I'm not sure, but either way the girls love it when their Daddy dries their hair! 

The funny thing is that my Dad use to dry our hair at night when my sister and I were little...I wonder how many other dads do this? :)

   Here is Shelby getting the Daddy treatment.
 Wow, don't I look pretty!? She thought it was soooo funny to have her hair sticking up everywhere. She'd shake her head and laugh when it would wave around. Her hair is so fine that it kind of floats when it's so blown out.
Oh how my Daddy loves me! 
 
1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

3 comments:

  1. I think that is so neat. My girls love it when I do it but I think they would think it would be pretty special for Kenneth to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's seems to be something special, for sure. I always loved it when my dad did it. I think little girls so crave attention from their fathers and this is just one way of giving them that tender love they need. Plus, it's fun for them! Dads are always more fun! I asked Bob to do it once when I was busy (when Alexis was little) and he was hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics are so great! such a special time for your girls!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!