Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful November Day 26

Day 26- I am thankful that Starbucks finally offers a punch card! The day before while Bob and I were waiting in the drive thru line for our Peppermint White Chocolate Frappuccinos, I said, "I really wish Starbucks would offer a punch card like the other coffee shops!" and Voila...the next day he brought in this beauty! 

Oh lookie lookie...my nails look cute! lol

  
Buy 5 holiday get 1 free...don't mind if I do! ;)




 We just can't seem to figure out...why now...and not forever ago!  hehe

2 comments:

  1. WhAT!?!? We were just there today and no one offered us a punch card! booo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked yesterday and they were out. The gal told me they only received 500 to give out, and they were only giving them out if you asked. :(

      BUT...today (13th)-16th, buy 1 get 1 free on the holiday drinks 2pm-5pm! Yay for that!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!