Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekday Wear

Weekday Wear
Weekday Wear by messybunch featuring dolman sleeve tops

  This has pretty much become my Traveling Suit when we travel back and forth from Eastern Washington to the West Side. It's perfect because it doesn't wrinkle! The skirt is super soft and wrinkle free, the sweater super comfy too. I add the leggings in the colder months, since you never know when you'll have to make a pit stop to go potty with 5 little ones! :) Sitting for 4hrs in the car can do a number on what you're wearing and your backside...so why not make it as pleasant as possible?

   I was introduced to these Miche Bags in December, and let me tell you, this woman is a genius! You buy a base, and shells to change out the look without emptying the contents of your bag every time. The shells have magnets in the corners and you either wrap it around the base, or slide it in depending on your shell type. Genius!! 
As always I've paired it with these beauties from lia sophia, Standing Ovation Earrings in Hematite , Flapper Necklace , Ryne, by Debbie Ring 
  *We try and make our trips as fun as possible. We sing songs, play car games, and trade off the iPod containing history lessons for Alexis and Ty. Make the best of 4hrs...'cause it's a long ride! We head out again this Friday for a weekend of friends and family!

4 comments:

  1. You pick out the cutest outfits. I need you to be my personal dresser or whatever they are called :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melisa! Wouldn't that be a fun job! It's so fun and easy for me to do virtually...it's the real life that's hard. :)

    *You should check out www.Styleyourlifeblog.com Jennifer does virtual outfits for $5.00 and posts super adorable outfits daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at her site and she has some awesome outfit ideas. I will definately keep an eye on her site for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Melisa. I need a personal dresser too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!