Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekday Wear

Weekday Wear
Weekday Wear by messybunch featuring platform shoes
You gotta make rain look good somehow! Wouldn't this be a flattering one? 
   I think us moms could actually get away with wearing this pretty wedge, don't you? Love this shade of purple. It's fun, festive, and beautiful! I'm thinking that Anthropologie is becoming my new favorite store. Such a great top. You know, I bet it would hide my mommy tummy! lol I just wish the prices were a little more budget conscious, but then again most things that are budget conscious aren't super fabulous! This bag is perfect for throwing in some diapers and wipes and being on the run....plus you gotta love versatility!
  *The lia sophia Tempest Earrings are sleek and the Midnight Ring is Old World with a modern twist...so Chic! This is definitely not your typical "Mommy Uniform," but I bet it wears just like one!

2 comments:

  1. Again, soo cute! We definately could get away with wearing those shoes. Love them! I am so in need of some new clothes. I have way too many inbetween sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one. Some many sizes in the closet, yet too little that fit! lol If only the bank account was endless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!