Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfulnes Day 21

Today I am thankful for:

  Friends that make you laugh until you cry! Tonight I went to dinner with the great "old" friends that I spoke of in one of my earlier posts. Now I know one thing I have been missing since we moved! Don't get me wrong, my new friends are wonderful and amusing and I laugh with them often, but this is a different sort of laughing. One of the gals Socorro, is the funniest person alive! She does the craziest imitations, she's quick witted, can make a joke out of almost anything. I LOVE to laugh! (That is one of the best things about my husband, he makes me laugh.)
 

 I know there is a time and place to be serious and restrained, but come on people...we need to laugh and joke and be ridiculous! It makes life that much better! :) And your liver will thank you! (Yes, when you laugh it exercises your liver.) See, it's good for you!

 Dejah is also there with Socorro in her humor...to be honest, they all are a kick in the pants! They know you so well that they can pull things from years ago and twist it into something humorous. I really think the folks at the restaurant thought we had one too many drinks because of how hard we were laughing. Not that I want people to think I've been drinking, but they are that funny!

For this I am truly thankful~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!