Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankfulnes Day 22

Today I am thankful for:

  This rain storm! I know I complain a lot about the rain and the doom and gloom that comes over this west side of Washington, but today was an awesome storm. We expected 3 inches of rain in one day! Yikes...I think we got it.

The wind blew all day...It rained all day...It was dark a just plain nasty out.

What I love about these days are the opportunity to sit around and read or play a board game, maybe watch a Hallmark Christmas movie, or even take a much needed nap.




  Fortunately for us, we were able to spend our evening with our good friends the Noorluns. We had spaghetti, played games until we laughed so hard our faces were in pain, and the kids played together so well!

(If you need a great game to play, Taboo is so hilarious...or at least it was for us! lol)

For this I am truly thankful~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!