Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankfulness Day 11

Today I am thankful for:

My smart phone! I know this must sound ridiculous, but it is my life saver on our long 4hr drive back to Vancouver. Yes, I know I should spend the time talking with my family, but do you know how loud and noisy it is with 7 people talking in a small confined space? :) That was one of my serious irritants while pregnant. I just couldn't handle all the noise. We are about an hour into our little road trip, and I seem to have adjusted back to being able to just tune it out when it gets too loud. So now my Droid is going to be for my short attention span! Don't you just get mind boggling bored?! I do! This way I have games at my finger tips, I can check what's happening on FB, Google questions the kids may have throughout our journey, and I can blog (like I am right now!) I'm big on multitasking when I can. :)

It makes the trip seem so much quicker! Praise the Lord!

For this I am truly thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!