Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulnes Day 24

Today I am thankful for:

  Our family! Since today is Thanksgiving I thought I would mention our whole family. Bob and I are very blessed to have both sets of parents to celebrate with together. It used to be running from holiday to holiday, but now, we celebrate as one. It is very rare now a days to have both sides of families get along. Bob's parents and mine thankfully do! It makes our life so much richer and less stressful to stay in one spot. (Now I can't honestly say that I know for a fact that they all LOVE getting together instead of having their own individual times, but they all seem to not mind, and enjoy themselves. If they don't, they hide it well.)

Here are more of us. Alexis is taking the picture, and Shelby was still napping.

  If they truly do it just to appease us, I am TRULY thankful for their sacrifice!  I love having one holiday, and having us all together! God has been good to our family for sure. We have our health. We have each other. And we have the gift of the Son's Salvation! Praise, God! The only thing that could make our holidays better would be to have all our siblings celebrate with us, and their children.

For this I am truly thankful~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!